The Advantage of hiring Azari PM:
Your Azari PM Homeowners Association Financial Manager will handle EVERY task from financial reports and maintenance to walking throughout the property. This ensures that your manager knows and understands your community and your needs. We live and work in the San Francisco community and have a vested interest to make our community a better place.
We are GREEN!
As our business grows, we want to make sure we minimize our impact on the Earth’s climate. We take every step we can to implement innovative and responsible environmental practices across our company to reduce the use of paper, use electronic communications when possible, and encourage our employees and board of directors to be environmentally responsible.
Azari PM specializes in personalized financial and maintenance management for homeowners associations in San Francisco and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to continually improve the services that are offered and enhance everyone’s living experience. One of the most important tasks we focus on when we are hired to manage the finances of any property is to quickly prioritize and address preventative maintenance issues in the community. Appropriate preventative maintenance is essential to effective fiscal management, maximizing the useful life of community assets, and maintaining property values. These matters are a top priority when we take over any property management.
The accounting and financial functions of all our Homeowner Associations are managed and overseen by Manzar D. Azari (Evangelatos), MBA; who has many years of experience in all accounting and finance aspects; general ledger, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collection, financial reporting, and audit. Comprehensive financial information is essential to the effective management of your building. Without timely, accurate, and relevant financial information, the Board of Directors is limited in its ability to successfully manage the community. Through improved financial reporting, the board can better leverage the dollars available to make the best decisions for the community.
We prepare and e-mail your community financial records to your board members within 7 days of the following month. Preparation of monthly financial statements includes:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Budget Variance
- General Ledger
- Delinquent Homeowners Report
We will also do the following:
- Assist in opening and maintaining bank accounts as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Maintain account ledgers and history for each homeowner.
- Prepare and distribute a monthly financial statement to the Board of Directors that includes a balance sheet, income statement, check register report, accounts payable report, and delinquency report, or any other required statement.
- Secure the mailing/e mailing of billing coupons/statements to all unit owners ( if needed ).
- Prepare and submit to the Board, a proposed annual budget and assist in the preparation and dissemination of the final budget.
- Perform ongoing budget analysis and continually monitor cost trends in the area to avail the Association of the most economical operational practices.
- Upon request, provide individual Homeowners with the status of their own account and coordinate the solution of any discrepancies that may occur between the official record and a Homeowners record.
- Generate and mail out the correspondence necessary to bring delinquent accounts up to date and if unsuccessful in collecting, recommend the appropriate legal action.
- Review and Maintain copies of annual financial statements.
- Assist and cooperate with any outside auditing firm that may be retained by the Association.
- Prepare, process, and distribute IRS Form 1099s at the end of each calendar year for tax purposes.
- Make arrangements for maintenance activities as shall be deemed necessary.
- Solicit bids for special programs/contract services and implement and supervise the completion of such programs; reporting the progress of the same to the Board as required.
- Receive, advise and process work order requests by Homeowners per guidelines laid out by the Association.
- Prescribe long-range maintenance programs and provide input to the Board as to alternative programs for solutions to specific problems.
- Respond to homeowner and external inquiries during normal business hours via telephone, mail, and or e-mail in a timely manner.
- Respond to emergency requests 24 hours per day, 7days per week by telephone during business hours, and emergency phone during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Visit property as necessary as may be required to meet with homeowners or vendors and to make determinations about the physical state of the property.
For the convenience of our global clients, we speak English, Farsi, Greek, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian, and Spanish.