Full Service HOA management, or only Bookkeeping & Financial Reports or only Maintenance Management
Eugenia A. Mantzoros
COO, Corporate Officer | Vice President HOA Division | C.A.I. Certificate Holder | Sr. Real Estate Consultant, REALTOR® | CalBRE #00805386
Born and raised in one of the most beautiful and desirable places to live, San Francisco, and have never left. I love this city with all of its wonderful neighborhoods and diversity of people from all over the world who come to live and work here. As a graduate of Lowell High School, I attended San Francisco State University obtaining my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management in 1979. Since I come from an entrepreneurial family who owned businesses in San Francisco and has Realtors in the family, it was natural for me to then attend Anthony Schools to become a licensed Real Estate Agent in 1981. After working as an agent for a few years, my career path led to the title and escrow area of the industry, where I worked for many years up to Vice President/Branch Manager/Sr. Escrow Officer. Having maintained my license and wanting to actively return to the sales area of the Real Estate industry. I joined The Azari Group in early 2008 as a full-time Real Estate Agent and became a shareholder of the company in Mid 2010 when the company became incorporated in California.
My true enjoyment of Real Estate comes from working closely with clients to find the best property available to meet their needs, whether a first home or an investment property to add to their portfolio. The successes I have enjoyed in my career have stemmed from my business goals and philosophies which include: being honest and trustworthy with a strong sense of ethics and the utmost integrity; professional, responsive, efficient, friendly and caring; deliver superior customer service and hold to a high standard of excellence. I am a member of The Professional Property Management Association of San Francisco (PPMA), 2009 elected VP of membership, 2010 President-Elect and 2011 President of the Women's Council of Realtors (WCR), San Francisco Chapter. I am also a member of the National Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors, and the San Francisco Association of Realtors. In my leisure time, I enjoy the many activities San Francisco and the Bay Area offers, as well as travel to other parts of the world. Skiing, sailing, music, theatre, art are just a few of my favorites.
I welcome an opportunity to work with you!
Please Contact Genie at: Cell (415) 710-4284 • Genie@AzariPM.com
Vicky Kumar , Homeowner Association Accountant , Consultant
Vicky Kumar joined the Azari Property Management in 2018 as the company Homeowner Association Accountant.
Vicky has experience in the fields of financial management reporting and taxation. he has served as a community tax volunteer to help low-income families to file their tax return. He has a reputation for his attention to detail and delivering within strict deadlines and enjoy working with financial data. Therefore, he has a great understanding of the important role of our Homeowner Association Board of Directors.
Vicky is interested in providing outstanding service to Azari Property Management Homeowner Associations members after having been a member of an association himself.
Homeowner Association Assistant, Consultant
Azadeh joined the Azari Property Management in 2020 as the company Homeowner Association Assistant.
Please reach her at :
John P. Evangelatos
Corporate Officer | President, Luzon Construction & Project Mgmt | California General Contractor License # 950571
John joined The "A" Team in 2010 as a corporate officer and also VP of Maintenance & Project Mgmt. In 2014, due to the high demand of maintenance Dept. in Azari Property Management, he decides to expand his construction mgmt Dept. and opened his own construction & project management company name; Luzon Construction & Project Mgmt.
John is team's full time licensed contractor and for all maintenance requests as little as; toilet leak or disposal is not working to large projects like remodeling entire bathroom or kitchen ( to provide a nicer home for our future tenants ), he uses California licensed subcontractors who are also carrying their own insurance, worker's compensation, and bond. John wants to make sure through his qualified & bonded subcontractors he is giving the best maintenance service to our tenants and also with getting several estimates for any jobs over $500.00, he is also getting the best price/cost for our valuable landlords.
John has a sharp eye and a multitude of skills, he brings to the table the efficiency and accuracy to carry out any project from beginning to end in a professional manner.
Never being professionally trained in design does not hold John back with his keen eye, this man has a flair for style.
He is ready to work with our clients to ensure that their dollar goes a long way, maximizing the earning potential of our clients' homes.
Please contact John at: Cell (650) 274-4335 • John@AzariPM.com
"I am the president of our HOA here is Costa Mesa, and we engaged Azari earlier this year to manage our needs as a small HOA. We have been extremely pleased on all levels with their service, professionalism and accessibility. They were faced with a challenge in that the transition from our previous management company required that they fill in many gaps and they have risen to the occasion. On behalf of our entire board I thank the Azari team for providing us with such excellent service and for always doing so with a positive attitude and a high level of integrity." - Jeff G.
We are GREEN!
As our business grows, we want to make sure we minimize our impact on the Earth's climate. We take every step we can to implement innovative and responsible environmental practices across our company to reduce the use of paper, use electronic communications when possible, and encourage our employees and board of directors to be environmentally responsible.
Azari Property Management specializes in personalized financial and maintenance management for homeowners associations in San Francisco and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to continually improve the services that are offered and enhance everyone's living experience. One of the most important tasks we focus on when we are hired to manage financial of any property is to quickly prioritize and address preventative maintenance issues in the community. Appropriate preventative maintenance is essential to effective fiscal management, maximizing the useful life of community assets, and maintaining property values. These matters are top priority when we take over any property management.
The Advantage of hiring Azari Property Management:
Your Azari Property Management Homeowners Association Financial Manager will handle EVERY task from financial reports and maintenance to walking through out the property. This ensures that your manager knows and understands your community and your needs. We live and work in the San Francisco community and have a vested interest to make our community a better place.
The accounting and financial functions of all our Homeowner Associations are managed and overseen by Manzar D. Azari (Evangelatos), MBA; who has many years experience in all accounting and finance aspects; general ledger, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collection, financial reporting, and audit. Comprehensive financial information is essential to effective management of your building. Without timely, accurate, and relevant financial information, the Board of Directors is limited in its ability to successfully manage the community. Through improved financial reporting, the board can better leverage the dollars available to make the best decisions for the community.
We prepare and e-mail your community financial records to your board members within 7 days of the following month. Preparation of monthly financial statements, includes:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Budget Variance
- General Ledger
- Delinquent Homeowners Report
We will also do the following:
- Assist in opening and maintaining bank accounts as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Maintain account ledgers and history for each homeowner.
- Prepare and distribute a monthly financial statement to the Board of Directors that includes a balance sheet, income statement, check register report, accounts payable report, and delinquency report or any other required statement.
- Secure the mailing/e mailing of billing coupons/statements to all unit owners ( if needed ).
- Prepare and submit to the Board, a proposed annual budget and assist in the preparation and dissemination of the final budget.
- Perform ongoing budget analysis and continually monitor cost trends in the area to avail the Association of the most economical operational practices.
- Upon request, provide individual Homeowners with the status of their own account and coordinate the solution of any discrepancies that may occur between the official record and a Homeowners record.
- Generate and mail out the correspondence necessary to bring delinquent accounts up to date and if unsuccessful in collecting, recommend the appropriate legal action.
- Review and Maintain copies of annual financial statements.
- Assist and cooperate with any outside auditing firm that may be retained by the Association.
- Prepare, process, and distribute IRS Form 1099s at the end of each calendar year for tax purposes.
- Make arrangements for maintenance activities as shall be deemed necessary.
- Solicit bids for special programs/contract services and implement and supervise the completion of such programs; reporting the progress of the same to the Board as required.
- Receive, advise and process work order requests by Homeowners per guidelines laid out by the Association.
- Prescribe long-range maintenance programs and provide input to the Board as to alternative programs for solution to specific problems.
- Respond to homeowner and external inquiries during normal business hours via telephone, mail, and or e-mail in a timely manner.
- Respond to emergency requests 24 hours per day, 7days per week by telephone during business hours and emergency phone during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Visit property as necessary as may be required to meet with homeowners or vendors and to make determinations about the physical state of the property.
For the convenience of our global clients we speak English, Farsi, Greek, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian, and Spanish.