Company built by investor, not a property manager.
Property management companies solution
Our preferred property management company, will manage your property the same as we manage ours! They will act as though we are the owner and we will make sure that with our 24/7 toll free emergency hot line, we are on top of any inquiry by your tenant. They can also take care of your property in your absence, if you need a temporary /short term property manager. Your net rent income is direct deposited in your bank account.
Their Services Include:
- Fostering good tenant relations with an emphasis on tenant retention.
- Comprehensive property management accounting services (we take care of your invstment like it was ours).
- Timely, accurate and easy-to-read accounting reports. Easy-to-read owner statements will be emailed directly to you each month.
- Owners get paid securely and quickly via convenient electronic payment.
- Periodical inspections of the property.
- Coordinating routine maintenance and repairs utilizing our select list of qualified vendors.
- Knowledge of building codes & conditions, making us able to spot potential problems prior to them becoming costly repairs.
- 24 hour toll free emergency service.
- Timely and Accurate tenant billing.
- Preparation of annual operating budgets.
- Training and supervision of on-site personnel.
- Negotiating service and supply contracts using competitive bidding.
- Assisting in complying with governmental regulations.
- Careful administration of lease terms and conditions.
- Tracking vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively marketing your home/apartment.
For the convenience of our global clients we speak English, Farsi, Greek, Mandarin, Cantonese, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, French, Italian.
Eugenia A. Mantzoros, Realtor®
Chief Operations Officer | Certificate of Community Association Management | Sr. Real Estate Consultant | CalBRE License #00805386
Born and raised in one of the most beautiful and desirable places to live, San Francisco, and have never left. I love this city with all of its wonderful neighborhoods and diversity of people from all over the world who come to live and work here. As a graduate of Lowell High School, I attended San Francisco State University obtaining my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management in 1979. Since I come from an entrepreneurial family who owned businesses in San Francisco and has Realtors in the family, it was natural for me to then attend Anthony Schools to become a licensed Real Estate Agent in 1981. After working as an agent for a few years, my career path led to the title and escrow area of the industry, where I worked for many years up to Vice President/Branch Manager/Sr. Escrow Officer. Having maintained my license and wanting to actively return to the sales area of the Real Estate industry. I joined The Azari Group in early 2008 as a full-time Real Estate Agent and became a shareholder of the company in Mid 2010 when the company became incorporated in California.
My true enjoyment of Real Estate comes from working closely with clients to find the best property available to meet their needs, whether a first home or an investment property to add to their portfolio. The successes I have enjoyed in my career have stemmed from my business goals and philosophies which include: being honest and trustworthy with a strong sense of ethics and the utmost integrity; professional, responsive, efficient, friendly and caring; deliver superior customer service and hold to a high standard of excellence.
I am a member of The Professional Property Management Association of San Francisco (PPMA), 2009 elected VP of membership, 2010 President-Elect and 2011 President of the Women's Council of Realtors (WCR), San Francisco Chapter. I am also a member of the National Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors, and the San Francisco Association of Realtors.
In my leisure time, I enjoy the many activities San Francisco and the Bay Area offers, as well as travel to other parts of the world. Skiing, sailing, music, theatre, art are just a few of my favorites.
As of February 2018 , Genie is working under Hamid Sigaroudinia brokerage.
Contact me at the office (415) 772-1977 x106, cell (415) 710-4284 or email: email@example.com
I welcome an opportunity to work with you.
Yianni (John) P. Evangelatos
VP of Maintenance & Project Management | California Contractor Lic. # 950571
With a sharp eye and a mutlitude of skills, Yianni heads our San Francisco division. He brings to the table the efficiency and accuracy to carry out any project from beginning to end in a professional manner.
Never being professionally trained in design does not hold Yianni back with his keen eye, this man has a flair for style.
He is ready to work with our clients to ensure that their dollar goes a long way, maximizing the earning potential of our clients homes.
Contact Yianni at the office (415)772-1977 x108, cell (650) 274-4335 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise opportunities: www.AzariFranchise.com